We offer you to rent a car in Tbilisi, Kutaisi, Batumi, Georgia:
1. 4 Wheel drive rental
2. Transportation Service
3. Tourist Routes throughout Georgia, Tent Camping
Recomended Hostel in Kutaisi:
Giorgi's Homestay in Kutaisi, Chanchibadze str.14
10 Reason Why You Should Visit Georgia
1. Georgia is more than 3000 years old.
2. No Visa is required for Europeans.
3. Georgia - One of the safest Eastern European Countries.
4. Georgians are friendly and famous for their hospitality towards all visitors!.
5. The food is delicious.
6. The Wine and Beer is good and cheap.
7. Batumi Boulevard to be the longest boulevard in Europe soon
8. Food is delicious, beer is cheap and Georgian wine is made from the highest quality grapes.
9. Visit Gergeti.
10. Ushguli - The Highest Village In Europe
Terms of Service
General Terms of Car Hire:
1. The vehicle can be rented by individuals of 23 years of age and above with minimum 3 years driving experience.
2. The booking can be made in writing and needs to be accompanied by a copy of the named driver's passport (no deposit required at this time).
3. Agreement will then be signed between the company and the individual
4. There is no limit on the mileage/kilometers driven.
Compensation for Damages:
1. The vehicle is insured
2. The insurer will not pay compensation for damages below $150
3. Third party insurance limit is up to $10,000
4. In case of an accident, the individual named on the hire agreement needs to contact Police on the following number: 112
And also notify the owner on the Tel +995 599 55 37 77
Full coverage for Motor CASCO, Motor Third party Liability and Motor Accident insurance.
Theft, Robbery, Burglary, Theft of, Motor Accident, Damage of the Vehicle, Malicious damage, Fire, Explosion, Natural hazards, Vehicle evacuation expenses, Motor Third Party Liability Insurance (MTPL) ensures that damage to third party health and property caused by an accident for which driver and/or owner of the car were responsible is covered. Limit of liability 10.000 usd